Making First Grade FANTASTIC

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vistaprint Addict

Hello, my name is Gwen, and I am a Vistaprint addict.  If you aren't familiar with Vistaprint, it is an online printing company that offers many of their products for free (yes, FREE).  All you pay is shipping.  You can customize anything from business cards and magnets to note pads and banners.

I'm linking up with Nancy at The Apple Basket Teacher to share some of my favorite Vistaprint creations.

Some of My Favorites
Personalized note cards:

Student of the week notices:

Labels for Christmas gift books:

Self-inking stamps:


A notepad for make-up work:

Car magnet turned classroom management tool:
See how I use this for positive reinforcement here.
Small magnets for parent communication (I give these out on the first day of school):

I have also made a wide variety of personalized notepads and sticky notes that are just adorable!

Are you addicted to Vistaprint?  What are your favorite creations?  I'd love to hear!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the magnet/classroom management tool! Great idea!

    Rachel
    Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I love the stickers to put into the Christmas present books!
    Thanks, Nancy

    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete